Emma and Ballerina become sick, and the four others try to take care of them.
When Emma and Ballerina become sick, Natalia, Alyssa, Dancer, and John try to take care of them.
- With a total of six cast members, this episode has the least amount of characters in an episode.
- SabrinaCarpenterLove wanted Emma to also heal from being sick with Ballerina to make it seem like she wasn't selfish.
- Ballerina and Emma have fevers and colds.
- When the gang is watching TV, it sounds like Finding Dory is playing. This could be impossible, since Finding Dory would've come onto TV in 2018. However, the cast could have gotten a DVD copy early.
- Emma was actually sick while the script was being written.
Ballerina: Wha? I'm not sick, I'm just seeing pretty patterns-
Dancer: Oh dear.
(Picks her up)
Alyssa: Okay, then.
Emma: I'm not sick, I just-
(Grabs a purse and vomits)
Emma: You need a new purse, Bal?
Ballerina: Now I don't-
(Vomits, even though it's off-screen. Dancer, John, and Natalia rush into the hall)
Dancer: Everybody okay?
Alyssa (off-screen): Guys?
John: What's that?
Alyssa: I might need to wash this blouse.
(Natalia, Dancer, and John back away)
(Dancer rings bell for Alyssa)
Ballerina: ALL BETTER!
Dancer: No, you aren't.
Ballerina (in Swedish accent): Ya, I am. I am Glitzy, a Swedish pop star.
John (sarcastically): Oh, no. She's turning Swedish.
Dancer: Oh, no. Bal?
(Ballerina slaps Dancer)
Ballerina: I am not Bal. I am Glitzy.
Emma: John... John.
Ballerina: His name is Joon.
Dancer: Okay, she's sick.
Ballerina: Mornin', peeps.
Dancer: Whoa whoa whoa! Oh, Ballerina, your temperature is 101 degrees.
John (off-screen): Eww, Emma. Why did you use my jacket as a tissue?
Emma: Hey, guys.
Dancer: You girls feel better?
Ballerina: Yeah, and a little regretful. I should've bought a backup purse.